Experience seamless workflows throughout the source-to-pay process. From off-the-shelf connectors to developer-friendly APIs, Globality provides flexible options to easily connect to your procurement ecosystem, including SAP Ariba and Fieldglass, Coupa, and more.
Flexible Integration Approaches
- Sync data with SAP & Coupa using Globality prebuilt Connectors
- Experience use cases such as contract workspaces & purchase requisition creation
- Integrates using Globality’s chosen middleware
- Sync data with any enterprise system using Globality APIs
- Experience custom use cases
- Integrates using Globality’s and your middleware
- Configure webhooks to listen to specific Globality events
- Experience real-time notifications of events
- Integrates to create reports, contracts, etc. in your enterprise system
How Globality Connects to Your Existing Workflow
Integration Use Cases
Seamless access via procurement portal
You and your stakeholders can easily access Globality from a procurement portal to create a project on Globality’s Platform.
Instantaneous project creation
When an activity is initiated via the Guided Buying intake form, a project is automatically created in Globality. Information from your procurement system is pre-populated in Globality, saving you the hassle of data reentry.
“It is magical when relevant data simply shows up at the time of need in both Globality and our systems without the hassle of reentry.”
—Leading Financial Company
Automatic Contract Workspace Creation
Based on your organization’s contracting policies, you will be guided through a simple Q&A flow during the award process. Accordingly, a contract workspace is created in your procurement system with prefilled information from Globality, driving compliance.
Automatic Purchase Requisition Creation
Based on whether the Purchase Requisition (PR) is already created in your procurement system, information from Globality is sent to the system to create or update a PR using our middleware.
Autonomous Sourcing Meets Generative AI
See how the GPT-powered innovation defines project specifications faster than people can.